A VERY Bad logo

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
I might not have noticed it, but, now that you've mentioned it, I can't see any other interpretation. Ugh.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
It could represent a man taking a bowling ball off a stand at the bowling alley. I'll keep it in mind if I ever design a web page for a bowling alley.

Attachments

yellow

Moderator emeritus
Oct 21, 2003
Portland, OR
Perhaps is it an elderly gent who just has his hip replaced? Or.. ok.. something about Catholicism.. I'm done.

mcadam

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2004
københavn
At first I thought "what's the fuzz, it's a person comforting a kid", but then... oh my.....
it's the way the big character pushes forward his hips while grabbing the back of the head of the kid... jeeez... seriously bad graphic design....

A

Nickygoat

macrumors 6502a
Dec 11, 2004
London
That ain't good. Either someone has a very dark sense of humour or they're naive. Or does it say more about us? :p

dornoforpyros

macrumors 68040
Oct 19, 2004
Calgary, AB
it's very easy to sit back and go "eww that logo is horrible" but the scarier thing is I committee of ppl probably voted for it. So essentially a group of what I'm assuming are "adults" all shotgunned ideas around a room for a while and once again fell into the trap of doing nothing for anyone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.