A very happy apple experience

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by smithy75, Jul 5, 2010.

1. smithy75 macrumors newbie

I bought a lovely shiny new iphone 4 on launch day from the Newcastle apple store, and I love it, I have not had any of the problems I have read about, until my home button started to become unresponsive, so I made a genius appointment and the although the problem did not show itself to him, he has arranged for me to go back tomorrow and swap mine for a new one, I just hope its as good as mine minus the home button problem, I just thought I would share my happy experience. :)

2. Paulywauly macrumors 6502a

Paulywauly

Newcastle Apple Store? In the UK? Hello fellow northerner! Hope your iPhones okay

3. smithy75 thread starter macrumors newbie

Hi fellow northerner, yes good old Newcastle upon Tyne :), ill get my new one tomorrow, fingers crossed its a good one :)

4. Sir Ruben macrumors 65816

Sir Ruben

Wow Apple seem to be very good at replacing without any hassle at all. Thats very reassuring when you are spending so much money.

5. Vertigo50 macrumors 65816

Vertigo50

I have to say that even though the antenna issue really irks me, I have only had one semi-bad experience with any Apple store, and that turned out to be more of a misunderstanding than anything. In fact, the manager of the store even called me to get more information about the issue and to explain to me more thoroughly.

I tried to reserve an iPhone and got the confirmation screen glitch that made it appear that I had a reservation when I actually didn't. I called the store and a day before launch day, they had added me to the reservation list.

Even when my products are out of warranty, they do everything they can to help, and always take a lot of time with my trying to resolve issues.