A way to make a Facebook RSS?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by psychofreak, May 27, 2007.

1. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

OK, I admit it, I'm a Facebook junkie. I sorted out my problem of constantly going to my other favourite sites with NewsFire, but I can't use RSS with Facebook. Is there a way to make an RSS feed out of my 'Home' section? If not I guess I'll have to wait until Leopard to make a WebClip of the top of that page (if its even possible, as a password is needed to access it)...

2. Osarkon macrumors 68020

Osarkon

There doesn't seem to be any way at the moment of doing it, but seeing as Facebook just opened themselves up to developers someone might well design a way of doing it as Facebook turns into another MySpace. :rolleyes:

3. psychofreak thread starter Retired

psychofreak

Yes, unfortunately my fear of a MASSIVE amount of scrolling in Facebook, like there is in MySpace is coming true with all these 'Applications' now on people's profile pages :(

4. Osarkon macrumors 68020

Osarkon

They've yet to take off to a large extent but it won't be long. As for me, I'm adamantly boycotting them. Facebook never needed them and still doesn't. It's just an avenue for money.

5. psychofreak thread starter Retired

psychofreak

I have Video and Picnik, which I think I will use...