A2DP Music streaming strange problem

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by JAWWC, Sep 9, 2009.

1. JAWWC macrumors regular

Jun 1, 2008
    I am using a Motorola T505 in my car with my 3G and can pair it up, make calls and stream music fine..... most of the time.

Every now and again the T505 make a bleeping sound and changes the song to another in the playlist and turns shuffle on. Once it's done it, it does it every 2-30 seconds after that, as you can imagine it is very irritating.
    Whats confused me about it is that I thought iPhones didn't support track skipping through bluetooth?

Has anyone else encountered anything like this with a T505 or any other A2DP device?

2. intrepid00 macrumors 6502

Sep 28, 2008
    I think I can track skip with the Ford Sync in my car. I don't use the bluetooth because it gets all skippy. Not switching tracks though, just cuts out the music.
  3. JAWWC thread starter macrumors regular

Jun 1, 2008
    hmmmm.... looks like it's just me then. I'd imagine it's a problem with my T505 then.
  4. JAWWC thread starter macrumors regular

Jun 1, 2008
    Shake to shuffle was on...... boy do I feel a fool lol.
  5. vwDavid macrumors regular

Aug 20, 2007

so THAT is the noise I hear when I sometimes put my iphone in my pocket when the ipod playing, you hear a little noise and then it skips songs.

FINALLY figured that one out. Thanks