A2DP receiver instead of dock connectors?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by AaronTrieu, Sep 12, 2012.

1. AaronTrieu macrumors member

anyone with experience with these?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/27104346128...eName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

didn't even know ipod/iphone style even existed. I had one like 4 years ago with regular stereo input. Hows the audio quality? I have a dock i use in my garage and this would really be useful so i can still play my music and have my phone in my pocket. I discovered this after looking for solutions in place of the $29 adapter when i upgrade to the iphone 5. This would even be nice in my car and I can just tuck the wires away.

2. takeshi74 macrumors 601

Audio's a subjective matter. Whether someone said "audio quality is good" or "audio quality is poor" you'd still have to evaluate for yourself unless you knew whether or not that particular person's preferences were in line with your own. There are people that say that BT audio quality is inferior and those that claim that it is fine. It really depends on where you draw the line.

3. sportykid2332 macrumors regular

I have something like this from ebay on one of my speaker docks. It works pretty well though I don't actually us it that much (been using the computer more often). I would say it's convenient and definitely should do the job until better (read: cheaper) dock adapters come out of third-parties.