AAPL down $14.88 today - time to buy?

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by coolbreeze, Jan 4, 2008.

1. coolbreeze macrumors 68000

I have been sitting on the sidelines, watching AAPL blow up. I never know when it's "time" to buy. I've been hearing analysts' targeted price for AAPL is around 250-300/share. With Macworld around the corner and the stock sitting at a "discount" now, is it time to jump in?

PS. A girl I work with bought 1,000 shares when it was $10/share. Makes me so mad when I think about that!

2. bigandy macrumors G3

bigandy

It'll go down even more just after MWSF, if the last few years are anything to go by (and if it did actually happen, and I'm not just making things up).. Maybe a good idea to wait a few days.

3. macmike47 macrumors regular

Yeah - someone should invent a Time Machine... Oh, wait... Maybe by 10.6 you'll actually be able to go back.

Anyway, seriously though, I'd buy AAPL now without a doubt - if I had any money. There's still a lot ahead. Think subnotebook and iPhone amongst others.

4. chris200x9 macrumors 6502a

I wouldn't buy it's at ~190 if it goes to 250 you make what 25% IMHO over the counter stocks are the way to go.....if you know what your doing;)

5. jackc macrumors 65816

jackc

I don't know, but I do know that analyst price targets are pretty meaningless

6. dejo Moderator

dejo

Staff Member

Not necessarily: Keynote Index Fund