Abandoned Order

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Kingley, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Kingley macrumors newbie

Dear ******* *********,
    Thank you for shopping at the Apple Store online. Unfortunately your attempt to place an Order with us has been unsuccessful. This may be due to a number of reasons, such as:
    1) Clicking the back button before the Order had been fully processed
    2) Your Browser application quiting before the Order had been fully processed
    Your business is very important to us, and we apologise for any inconvenience that this change may cause. If you would like to place an Order with us please call one of our Sales Representatives on 0800 048 0408 who will be more than happy to facilitate this for you, or please visit our Apple Store (U.K.) if you wish to place your Order online.
    Kind Regards,
    The Apple Store

:mad:

All because of the Apple servers dying a horrible death yesterday.
    Money has already been reserved from my bank account too, and the iPhone is out of stock for delivery on the opening day.

:mad:

2. Dragonforce macrumors 6502a

Dragonforce

3. BaldyUK macrumors regular

I had the same thing, I clicked the very last button in the order process and got taken back to near the start.

I checked my credit card and even confirmed with Apple on the phone 3 times to confirm and was assured it was ordered - and I was given an order number.

I knew they would cock it up somehow so I ordered another one as well so I could always cancel one if they both went through.