ABContacts now compatible with CounterPath Bria SIP Phone App

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by vettori, Oct 8, 2010.

1. vettori macrumors 6502a

Hi,
    our ABContacts app is now compatible with CounterPath Bria SIP Phone App

You can enjoy all ABContacts features (groups, T9 dialer, favorites, etc.) and make calls with the Bria app.

To enable the feature on ABContacts, just tap the title bar to show the menu, go to settings, configure applications, refresh the list and check off CounterPath Bria on the app list.

With this app ABContacts now supports nine different apps for making calls: regular Apple phone, Skype, MessageNet, Line2, GVMobile+, GVConnect, GroundWire, Softphone and now Bria.

If you're using an app to make calls and you'd like to see it supported please let me know :)

2. PeteCress macrumors newbie

PeteCress

I just bought ABContacts and would rate it a solid four stars.

Having said that....

I've also got Bria installed on my iPod, but cannot find any reference to Bria in ABContacts|Settings|Configure Applications|Telephone Application.

Any thoughts on what I might be missing/doing wrong?

3. vettori thread starter macrumors 6502a

^^^

Please contact us at the support address (tap the info button on the app) so we can discuss the issue and do some testing if needed.
    Thank you

4. PeteCress macrumors newbie

PeteCress

I can't find anything on the various screens called "Info".

On what I think of as the Home screen ("Phone Ready" plus a numeric keypad), I see four buttons at the bottom. "Phone", "Contacts", "History", and "Settings".

Nothing at the top except the little up/down arrow icon to the left of "Phone Ready".

I looked in the various other screens, but no luck.

Could "Info" be hiding somewhere lower in the hierarchy? Maybe under another name?

I'd supply a version number, but can't find that either.

5. vettori thread starter macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

Sorry I used what is probably a developer's term. The info button is a 'standard' button that many apps have, it's a circled little italic 'i'. In ABContacts the button is at top left of the screen that contains the groups list, i.e. the screen that usually is the 'main' screen of the app.

The screen you described is not an ABContacts screen, you're probably looking at the wrong app (are you looking at Bria app?)

Anyway our support email can also be found on our website www.redbits.com, it's abcontacts at redbits dot com.