Ability to add songs to a playlist from another current playlist gone

ideal.dreams

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 19, 2010
Ohio
I have a smart playlist in iTunes that adds songs that have been added to my library in the last 6 months. I frequently make playlists on my iPhone to fall asleep to and 9 times out of 10, I make the new playlist with songs I've recently added.

Since upgrading to iOS 7 I noticed the ability to add songs to a playlist from another playlist is gone. Not that big of an issue but it certainly is an inconvenience because now I have to either scroll through 1,000 songs or search for each song I want to add which is a lot more time consuming than just selecting them from a playlist that already exists.

Did anyone else notice that this was missing from iOS 7? Or am I the only one that actually did this? :p

rasputinj

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2007
I have a smart playlist in iTunes that adds songs that have been added to my library in the last 6 months. I frequently make playlists on my iPhone to fall asleep to and 9 times out of 10, I make the new playlist with songs I've recently added.

Since upgrading to iOS 7 I noticed the ability to add songs to a playlist from another playlist is gone. Not that big of an issue but it certainly is an inconvenience because now I have to either scroll through 1,000 songs or search for each song I want to add which is a lot more time consuming than just selecting them from a playlist that already exists.

Did anyone else notice that this was missing from iOS 7? Or am I the only one that actually did this? :p
I have not seen this on my iPhones or iPad. Worst case I would reset up your phone.

ideal.dreams

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 19, 2010
Ohio
I have not seen this on my iPhones or iPad. Worst case I would reset up your phone.
So to be clear, you're able to create a new playlist and then add songs to it from an already existing playlist? This is not the case on my iPhone or iPad.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.