Abit concerned about not getting iphone 5 before christmas now...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by The Game 161, Sep 18, 2011.

1. The Game 161, Sep 18, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2011

The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

Not what you guys think...

I'm likely not going to have the money for the 5 until end of november start of dec and hearing the rumours of limited stock of the new 5 until 2012...I do wonder wether I can get it on time before christmas.

Being in the UK I guess it could be possible to have a good month's wait to get it.

Hope that is not the case though....will still be happy using IOS 5 on my 4 until I get the new one but still would be frustrating not having the 5 before the xmas hoildays.

I know some here are tired of waiting now nevermind waiting til dec time which is what I may have to do :(

Hope the wait isn't as long as rumoured.

What about the rest of you? is the limited stock a worry for you getting it on time? anybody else waiting till christmas time to buy it? or are you all just getting it on launch day?

2. batting1000 macrumors 604

3. shandyman Suspended

be patient and just wait. if you can't afford it at launch, then there's nowt you can do. just get it when you can afford it. i didn't get the iPhone 4 at launch due to lack of funds and there were a whole bunch of rumours of limited stock for that, i got it 3 weeks later with not much of a problem, so it won't be too bad a wait.

there's no real reason for this to be worth a thread.

4. The Game 161 thread starter macrumors G5

The Game 161

Because I want to mention it and also get the point across about the rumoured limited availabilty of the 5.

5. apmorency macrumors regular

But it's not going anywhere, if you can't get it right away, you'll get it later.
    And shortly after you get it you'll be looking forward to teh iphon6.

6. batting1000 macrumors 604

I heard the rumor too and doubt they'd have limited availability, especially when the device is being hyped up so much.

7. shandyman Suspended

gotta love the unsourced rumours that drive people nutty :) i want the device and i'm quite impatient, but people on here make me feel like i have tons of patience by the state some of them act on here! :D hehe

don't believe everything you read, there's people blatantly scaremongering with the "limited stock" rumours.

8. batting1000 macrumors 604

Yup, lol. They also make people think they are actually true.

9. The Game 161 thread starter macrumors G5

The Game 161

Yeah I know, I'm terrible and how impatient I am..hense this thread lol