About Apple community

Discussion in 'macOS' started by yabba235, Jun 18, 2017.

1. yabba235, Jun 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2017

yabba235 macrumors newbie

Hi !

I asked a simple question and I came to the conclusion that Apple's hardware worth even a few thousand dollars can only output audio ac3 / dts over hdmi because it does not support bistreaming, even needed for new audio tracks eg. atmos or dts: X.
    All new mac can decode h265 4k but can't play atmos, dts: x audio track, what can they do chap box with chinese !!

Bottom deleted post:

"..
    Why not ?

Any from Apple stuff can't read this forum ?

So why is it branded the apple community?

Does not matter. Let your Apple offers computers that only give ac3 / dts for the price of several thousand dollars, good luck!
    BTW:
    Installing Windows on mac is not a solution, since macos is such a great system.
    .."

Reg.

2. yabba235 thread starter macrumors newbie

Ha, ha - I'm a little correction my post.
    I hope now is more cleary.

3. keysofanxiety macrumors G3

keysofanxiety

[​IMG]
    Sorry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4. blackdogaudio macrumors regular

blackdogaudio

Reg,

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to explain to us but my best guess is you are wondering why Apple employees did not read and respond to your post in the Apple Support Community as it's owned by Apple.

If that's the case the reason is simple. Apple created the forum for Apple users to discuss issues and solve problems themselves as they already provide other channels (corporate phone support or Apple Stores) for those who want or need to contact Apple direct. While Apple employees do monitor and occasionally post on the forum it's rare as the ASC was intended to be a user-to-user support forum - not a "help" or "technical query" line direct to Apple.

Hope this helps,

Dave - ASC member