about BIOS

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by bolsen78, Aug 26, 2010.

1. bolsen78 macrumors regular

I have been effin around for hours on end on google on anything u can think of Im at a lost as to what these BIOS r and where to get them so I can play GBA nes w/e games on my ipod that i have just recently jailbroken. I tried even youtube and nothing everything is so complicated they way they explain it. I just want a simple answer thats easy to do and learn and not so complicated so i can play the games. I have the gsphone and stuff on the ipod right now but its saying something about the bios and I have a headache from searching and searching and nothing is working!! PLEASE help

I would like to also add that I even searched in here but it gave me macbook stuff and nothing had to do with the BOS that I need

2. Zodiak macrumors regular

3. bolsen78 thread starter macrumors regular

Thank you for the response I havent had the opportunity to look yet but I am hoping they help me lol!! Im not sure if maybe I have to DL the stuff on my mini dell instead of my MacBook because when i do that on the MacBook I seem to not be able to open stuff. So do you think that would be a better idea?

4. Zodiak macrumors regular

Not all emulators require their own bios but the ones that do you will need to download it to your computer and use SSH or iFunBox to get into your ipod and move the files manually.