Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kdesign7

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 1, 2010
earth, for now.
K, quick question, if anyone who has knowledge or whatever into the Canadian market for the ipad and all the service providers... have any clues about what Bell might offer for rates?! Just curious

And..
I found this article.. and it confused me... I dont see how its a good deal?! Am I missing something

It's about Rogers Dataplans and I dont get it. A Contract?!?!

http://www.ipadincanada.ca/rogers/breaking-rogers-ipad-data-plans-released/

“With Rogers 21 Mbps HSPA+ network, customers in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal are the first in North America to experience the fastest world-class wireless speeds for their iPads. We continue to remain at the forefront of offering Canadians the most innovative mobile technologies and first-to-market products. Customers will be able to enjoy mobile Internet access of their Apple iPads across Canada’s fastest wireless network just as conveniently as you use your wireless phone,” said John Boynton, Chief Marketing Officer and Senior Vice President, Rogers Wireless.

New iPad PAYG Data Pricing is as follows, only from Rogers.com:

250MB for $75*
1GB for $35*
6GB for $250*

*Note: All PAYG data prices reflect a 3 year contract to reflect added value. Cancellation fees are no longer capped and will be calculated at $20 x 36 months. Overages fees are $1/Kb. Additional charges may apply, ie GRRF + 911 fees.

James L

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2004
K, quick question, if anyone who has knowledge or whatever into the Canadian market for the ipad and all the service providers... have any clues about what Bell might offer for rates?! Just curious

And..
I found this article.. and it confused me... I dont see how its a good deal?! Am I missing something

It's about Rogers Dataplans and I dont get it. A Contract?!?!

http://www.ipadincanada.ca/rogers/breaking-rogers-ipad-data-plans-released/

“With Rogers 21 Mbps HSPA+ network, customers in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal are the first in North America to experience the fastest world-class wireless speeds for their iPads. We continue to remain at the forefront of offering Canadians the most innovative mobile technologies and first-to-market products. Customers will be able to enjoy mobile Internet access of their Apple iPads across Canada’s fastest wireless network just as conveniently as you use your wireless phone,” said John Boynton, Chief Marketing Officer and Senior Vice President, Rogers Wireless.

New iPad PAYG Data Pricing is as follows, only from Rogers.com:

250MB for $75*
1GB for $35*
6GB for $250*

*Note: All PAYG data prices reflect a 3 year contract to reflect added value. Cancellation fees are no longer capped and will be calculated at $20 x 36 months. Overages fees are $1/Kb. Additional charges may apply, ie GRRF + 911 fees.

Umm... April Fools?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.