About iphone 4 refund

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hcho3, Jul 23, 2010.

1. hcho3 macrumors 68030

I bought iphone 4 from apple retail store with credit card. I never got confirmation email about my refunds from apple. I guess it's only for people who ordered online?
    When I go to apple website to check the status, it says the refund has already processed since yesterday. However, I still don't see the credit on my account.

Am I missing something? Or is this something that will take like WEEKS to see the credit on my account?

Anyone already see the credit on their account? Thanks.

2. hcho3 thread starter macrumors 68030

I meant to say iphone 4 case refund program. I am sorry for confusing people.

3. iFitz macrumors regular

They processed credits yesterday/today but it is not instant. Credits don't show up on your account immediately. Takes several days to a week.

4. hcho3 thread starter macrumors 68030

Bump...
    It's hard to face the TRUTH. Shrugs...
    It requires a lot of patience to own the apple products...

5. xraydoc macrumors 604

xraydoc

Huh?
    Any return takes a day or two at least to pass through the credit card companies & banks. I've never seen a CC refund appear instantly on anything I've ever returned, Apple or not.

6. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

I am on the same boat OP, just wait it will show up, I got the "email" like 45 min ago, I ma sure the credit will take a few days to show up, but i have no doubt it will be there soon. just chill and wait a bit.

I also got it on the retail store BTW, they got my email because i asked my receipt to be email to me.

Also, it's not really on Apple's court, if it haven;t show up it depend on your merchant, Apple already refund the money, some merchants take longer than others.

7. Ganesha macrumors regular

First time getting a refund on a credit card charge?

8. hcho3 thread starter macrumors 68030

Nope, but I already have lost a lot of patience on apple with white iphone 4 and antenna issues.
    Also, I never got my confirmation email from apple for refund. But, it says it has been processed when I check on the website with my receipt number.
    I guess I never got my email because I did not buy it online. I went to retail store.

9. UngratefulNinja macrumors 68000

UngratefulNinja

How would they even know your email address then? :confused:

10. mrrish macrumors regular

mrrish

Blame the banking system. They are the ones that take a few days to post the refund.

11. hcho3 thread starter macrumors 68030

True. But, I wasn't too sure because it asked me for my apple ID then asked for my receipt number. So, I figured apple kept the information all tied in. I dunno...