About my headphones!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by jpich95, Feb 3, 2010.

1. jpich95 macrumors newbie

I just bought an ipod touh and the headphones just broke!! If i email apple will they give me a new pair for free? And what specific email would that be?

2. jackiecanev2 macrumors 65816

jackiecanev2

What do you mean by "just broke" and "just bought?" Applecare doesn't cover headphones, though you might be able to ask someone in the apple store if you're within your first 14 days or so. Otherwise, grab a pair of cheap buds at any store.

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

You're wrong and it would have been easy enough for you to find out before you answered. Apple will replace your earbuds for free within the year of purchase. However, they no longer just send earbuds to you, you have to call and give them a credit card # to which they'll ship out the $29 earbuds to you. If you fail to return the broken ones they will charge your card.

I have done it and forgotten to return in time and had my card charged.

From APPLE:

4. Malithion macrumors member

Malithion

I've gotten my whole Ipod nano replaced at Best Buy because my brother in law blew out the headphones :D

5. jpich95 thread starter macrumors newbie

6. JD914 macrumors 6502a

JD914

Its a blessing in disguise, the stock headphones are junk and you're Beyer off buying some good after market earphones. I highly recommend V-Moda.