About to hit the order button...

Discussion in 'iMac' started by AGamble, Jul 31, 2013.

  1. AGamble macrumors regular

    Jun 21, 2013
    I've been waiting an age for one and finally have the money to buy a 27" with 1TB fusion drive.

    Please tell me there no significant updates just around the corner and I'm making a massive mistake not waiting?
  2. xnatex macrumors member

    Nov 19, 2012
  3. zedsdead macrumors 68040

    Jun 20, 2007
    It looks between August and October for the update.

    If you need the machine for something, get it now.

    If you can wait, then definitely wait.

    That is the rule of thumb around here.
  4. mrmarts macrumors 65816

    Feb 6, 2009
    Melbourne Australia
    I'am itching to hit the buy button too, but there may be a possibiilty that Apple might bump up the graphics and even put in those exclusive Haswell processors with better performance like the Macbook Pros. So i guess there is no harm waiting a bit more. But my suggestion is if you already own a computer wait, otherwise if this is your first Apple buy now as many people are still using the N protocol AC wifi won't make a difference.
  5. Lava Lamp Freak macrumors 65816

    Jun 1, 2006
    If buying now, there are several configs of refurbs currently available. Some of them have Fusion drives.

Share This Page