Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FF_productions

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Apr 16, 2005
Mt. Prospect, Illinois
This is a quick question, if I were to order the Mac Pro right now and it gets upgraded in the next few days, what will happen?

I keep hoping that NAB might bring along some new Mac Pros or even a price drop.

Keebler

macrumors 68030
Jun 20, 2005
Canada
This is a quick question, if I were to order the Mac Pro right now and it gets upgraded in the next few days, what will happen?

I keep hoping that NAB might bring along some new Mac Pros or even a price drop.

FF...hang on another day and you'll know more :)
i'm in the same boat. have a mac pro in my shopping cart, but hanging on :)

spork183

macrumors 6502a
Jul 30, 2006

What will happen is that you will have a nice new macpro that is one model outdated. Same thing that will always happen when you buy a new puter. It will shortly be outdated. That said, if you can wait, do. Otherwise, you need it now, so buy it. Clear as mud...

xUKHCx

Administrator emeritus
Jan 15, 2006
The Kop
The announcement is only 15 hours away. Won't really make an impact on when your order actually gets to you.

diehardmacfan

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2007
i've had experience with this

if you order a computer and it gets updated within 15 days of the purchase date you can exchange it for the newer one

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.