About to order Speck casing, clear, blue or green??

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by jjahshik32, Mar 23, 2008.

1. jjahshik32 macrumors 603

Ok, I own a 15" mbp with the speck clear color and I do love it but just curious if anyone here uses the speck as well and what colors they chose? I'm thinking about green for the 17" mbp.

2. MacDann macrumors 6502a

MacDann

I've had a red one since they came out (and were only offering red and clear.) I get a lot of compliments on my "red Mac" from people who see it.

That's not to say I wouldn't try a different color, but since that wasn't an option at the time, well, I went with red.

MacDann

3. cmm26red macrumors regular

I picked up a clear case along with my new Penryn MBP a couple weeks ago. I wanted to keep the color of my laptop in tact while still protecting it... Clear all the way!

4. jjahshik32 thread starter macrumors 603

Yea.. green is my favorite color.. but just because its your favorite color doesnt mean it will look good with some things... I think I'll order the clear on again, I do love the clear one since it shows the silver aluminum.

Also anyone here have any experience with the griffin ilevel?? I'm thinking about buying one of these to use on the desk. Also I already have an ilap for the 17" I've used in the past but the ilevel seems to level up the laptop higher at 5.5" I believe.

5. Enzo macrumors member

IMHO, clear is the best color for the Speck cases.

Regards,
    Ezno

6. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

i have two clears, if you dont NEED it now, wait for the new Incase, they are going to be awesome.

7. jjahshik32 thread starter macrumors 603

I hear that some people say the speck cases can scratch the mb/mbp... anyone know a similar product but better?