About to pull trigger on new imac wait for lion or?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by JSmoove05, Jul 16, 2011.

  1. JSmoove05 macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2007
    #1
    hey all about to upgrade my 27" i7 2.8 to a new 27" i7 with 256 and 1tb hdd should i wait for lion or just buy it now any help would be great thanks.
     
  2. miles01110 macrumors Core

    miles01110

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2006
    Location:
    The Ivory Tower (I'm not coming down)
    #2
    It really does not matter. You get a free copy of Lion if you buy it now regardless.
     
  3. JSmoove05 thread starter macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2007
    #3
    Ya i knew that but would it better to have a clean install of lion on it or not really any help would be great. Thanks for the response also!
     

Share This Page