So I'm about to take the plunge and purchase a nMP. Still working out the configuration, but I was hoping someone on here could possibly help me with a few questions I had. I'm coming off the back of a 2008 Mac Pro 2.26GHz 8-Core. Love this computer to bits and if I'm being honest, it really hasn't even begun to start showing its age. It's still super quick and has been my day-to-day machine since I purchased it. So, why am I upgrading? Well, AppleCare ran out last year and if my previous G5 is anything to go by, things are about to go downhill from here. So I'd rather sell this on now and recoup some money and reduce the cost of my new machine. I'm a full-time web developer and work from home. I use a bunch of text editors on a daily basis, and Adobe's Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop and Illustrator). I have a lot of tabs open in Chrome at once, and I know my machine might be a tad overpowered for what I do on a daily basis, but I prefer having the power in reserve. In my leisure I play a lot of games through Steam and use the Mac Pro as my primary Plex Media Server. I might open Final Cut Pro every so often, and that's about it I think! This nMP isn't as simple an upgrade path as it was when I went from my G5 to my '08 Mac Pro: I'm now having to rethink storage (I currently have all 4-bays in my current Mac Pro occupied with SATA Drives) I need to think about a new display (most likely a 4K one). The problem is Apple are still yet to put out a Retina/4K Display to accompany the nMP. This reduces my options to third-party displays, most of these lack an iSight Camera and a Microphone meaning an additional cost and more cables *sigh*. Seems like Thunderbolt 2 drives are the only way around the storage problem. What are some good RAID solutions or enclosures that support Thunderbolt 2 that I can push my current SATA drives into? Displays. I've seen ASUS, Dell and Sharp ones that seem to held in high regard. But not only are they expensive, but they lack integrated webcam and microphone support. Is it worth waiting for Apple to move on a Retina Cinema Display or is that never going to happen? Configuration wise, I was thinking of going with the entry nMP. Is this too weak for the cost and is it worth paying the extra £400 for the 6-core version? Will likely upgrade the RAM down the line also. Is there anything else or any other costs I need to consider. Sorry for the long post. I appreciate anyone that has read this far down and any help that can be given. Thanks in advance!