About UK Immigration and visa information required

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by johnpomy, May 28, 2008.

1. johnpomy macrumors newbie

Hay fellows, I am looking information about UK immigration. Please guide me where from I can collect proper information about UK immigration and higher studies. I have found one website UK Immigration Guide in this website detail available for all countries immigration process but I am looking best source for UK immigration. Please Please.....Guide me

2. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

The british embassy will have the accurate information, look for the embassy in the country you live in.

In the US that is:

http://www.britainusa.com/

3. EvanLugh macrumors 68000

EvanLugh

I was expecting this to be a thread about how we're letting too many people in, taking jobs etc. The irony :eek:

4. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

A great resource for International students coming to the UK or in the UK is UKCOSA (aka as UKCISA). Here is there page on visas/immigration.

Often the specific academic establishment will have a specific page for international student and even a department whose role it is to assist them in such matters.

5. stomer macrumors 6502a

Personally, I would never rely on information from 3rd parties, especially when it concerns applying for visas.

You need to check the UK government's official website. I've had to use it in the past and found it to be very helpful.

UK Border Agency