? about Verizon UDP & Verizon DPP @ Apple Store.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by aa521490, Nov 16, 2015.

1. aa521490 macrumors regular

I currently have a Verizon UDP on a family share account (1400 min, unl txt). I am no longer on contract. It is my mother's account and I have all her info (DOB,SSN,PIN,PASSWORD). I have read as of Nov 15 Verizon will increase the UDP price by $20, but will allow us UDP users to purchase a smartphone on their DPP without giving up our UDP. Is this true? Has anyone tried it? If so, did you do at a corporate retail VZW store, third party (best buy), or at an Apple Store? Thanks.

2. bpeeps macrumors 68020

bpeeps

ATT allows you to keep your UDP without switching to DPP or NXT. Though the UDP is unavailable to NSS, I'd suggest trying EBY or CRL to purchase one. You'll need a DOB, SSN, PIN, and PAS to sign up, so it's good that you have your mother's NFO in that regard. If you don't wanna switch from VZW there's the BBY trick people have been using to lock in their UDP for another 2YR. Search back a couple pages for it. BOL!

3. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

FWIW, IDK, but you should investigate the UDP TOS ASAP IMHO. YMMV.

4. aa521490 thread starter macrumors regular

ABC DEF GHI JKL MNO PQR STU VWX YZ LOL
    Just read another forum it's possible but I'd have to wait till the billing cycle ends in 4 days.