Absinthe Jailbreak v2.0.4

ivinz

Suspended
May 13, 2012
This is the thing I ever wanted,, thanks for notifying, I was eagerly waiting for v2.0.4

Netherscourge

macrumors 6502
Oct 11, 2011
Did they skip of 2.0.3 and go right to 2.0.4?

I must have missed it or something...

Anyway, I was able to jailbreak my 4S successfully the other day with Absinthe 2.0.2, but it wouldn't synch with iTunes afterward, which makes the jailbreak worthless to me.

Does 2.0.4 fix that issue?

I like a jailbroken iPhone, but if iTunes won't synch with it then this is a waste of time.

Kyotoma

macrumors 68000
Nov 11, 2010
Carnegie and Ontario
Did they skip of 2.0.3 and go right to 2.0.4?

I must have missed it or something...

Anyway, I was able to jailbreak my 4S successfully the other day with Absinthe 2.0.2, but it wouldn't synch with iTunes afterward, which makes the jailbreak worthless to me.

Does 2.0.4 fix that issue?

I like a jailbroken iPhone, but if iTunes won't synch with it then this is a waste of time.
This would be more of an issue with your backup file than the Jailbreak. Restore as new an reJailbreak. Don't use a backup.

erayser

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
San Diego
On the greenpois0n website it says the following:

"How To Untether 5.1.1 (if you’re already jailbroken):
Just search for and install “Rocky Racoon 5.1.1 Untether” from Cydia."

I hope this means I don't have to restore and jailbreak my ipad2 again. I just updated “Rocky Racoon 5.1.1 Untether”... which was one of the notification packages listed when I logged into cydia this morning.

Kyotoma

macrumors 68000
Nov 11, 2010
Carnegie and Ontario
On the greenpois0n website it says the following:

"How To Untether 5.1.1 (if you’re already jailbroken):
Just search for and install “Rocky Racoon 5.1.1 Untether” from Cydia."

I hope this means I don't have to restore and jailbreak my ipad2 again. I just updated “Rocky Racoon 5.1.1 Untether”... which was one of the notification packages listed when I logged into cydia this morning.
You shouldn't have to if you have Rocky Racoon installed. Try rebooting without the tether after it's installed. You should return to a normal Jailbroken home/lockscreen

erayser

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
San Diego
You shouldn't have to if you have Rocky Racoon installed. Try rebooting without the tether after it's installed. You should return to a normal Jailbroken home/lockscreen
Thanks... I hope this is the case. It rebooted fine. I have my JB'd the way I want it for now... and didn't want to redo it.