AC wall charger will this one be ok

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by ItBeMe22, Feb 25, 2014.

1. ItBeMe22, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2014

ItBeMe22 macrumors 6502

ItBeMe22

I need a 2 port USB charger. Will this one do the job. At times I will be charging my iPhone 5 and my iPad at the same time so I need one that will do the job. And lets say one of your toys needs charging, so if i plug it in at night and leave it until the AM is that ok. But it may only need 3hrs charging time to reach 100% is that Ok. Thanks for any help.:)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AC-Wall-Tra...ader_Chargers_Sync_Cables&hash=item1c2c12ac0d

Or this one.

http://www.amazon.com/Certified-iCl...ter+Dual+USB+Ports+For+Apple+iPad+Mini+iPhone

2. Dave Felix macrumors 6502a

Dave Felix

I think it'll be okay, I mean why wouldn't you? Sometimes you get the notification that tells you the charging unit is not recommended. You should read the 124 reviews listed on Amazon for that product. I'm sure you aren't the only one with the same concern.

3. John T macrumors 68020

John T

The Amazon charger looks ok - good reviews from previous purchasers. I'd steer clear of the eBay charger!

4. HEK, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2014

HEK macrumors 68030

HEK

Instead of buying non apple certified chargers and or cables, why not have two apple chargers that have all the safeguards and charging cycle benefits designed in. Spend three bucks on duel wall socket at Ace hardware so you can plug both in, maybe even a short extension cord on the socket. Since each Apple device comes with a charger and cable, wouldn't this be the most cost effective. I have a three plug adapter that fits air charger, 5s charger and a night light plug. Easy peasy.