ACase 2nd generation stylus

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by kindaobsessed, Mar 23, 2011.

1. kindaobsessed macrumors member

Wow! I just got mine in the mail today. I have replaced my pen and paper with Noteshelf and stylus. I have ordered the box wave and targus stylus which worked good. This 2nd generation stylus works AWESOME. It is the same length as a pen, in which I feel the most comfortable to write with, the tip is still the rubber tip but a little thinner making it feel more natural to write with. I recommend this to anyone who is using iPad as their note taking device.

2. Xultar macrumors 6502a

Xultar

What is the difference bettween your new stylus and the boxwave stylus. I have the boxwave so I'm interested in what you say the differences are.

3. kindaobsessed thread starter macrumors member

There are 2major differences .... One is the length and the other is the tip is a little thinner. These 2 things make writing feel more natural. The boxwave is great for a stylus but this one is perfect for writing purposes.

4. diacritic macrumors regular

5. kindaobsessed thread starter macrumors member

Yes, I got the black one, I wish I would have not in pulsed bought it though. I have a tagrus case with blue lining, I want the blue one :) my husband is gonna kill me if I order another one.

6. deeddawg macrumors 604

Also just got the 2nd gen Acase stylus. It answers the single biggest annoyance I had with the Boxwave, it's finally long enough! That one inch makes a big difference, I was always struggling wight he Boxwave a little. Don't get me wrong, the box wave (and others just like it) are nice, but needed to be a little longer.

7. iggypod macrumors 6502a

iggypod

Mine just arrived (from Amazon) and am also quite pleased with it. love the tip and feel to the pen.

8. brudog68 macrumors 6502

9. Xultar macrumors 6502a

Xultar

Nope it does not.

There is one just like it for $8 with free prime shipping. I ordered I should have it by Friday!