Access as facebook group from iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by cyks, Jan 1, 2012.

1. cyks macrumors 68020

cyks

I'm an admin for a group/ business on facebook and I'm curious if there is a way to sign in and use facebook at the group from mobile.

I'm able to see the group's wall (and I can change the status/ post pictures from there), but I can't seem to find a way to see it's notifications or news feed without signing on from a computer.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

2. JunkyDog macrumors 6502

Settings -> Facebook -> Push Notifications
    Turn on everything, and you will have all notifications that will occour on the groups wall etc..

3. cyks thread starter macrumors 68020

cyks

Great- so I can see anything that happens to that group's wall via the hundreds of texts I'd get throughout the day, but that wouldn't help with me seeing the news feed, being able to access any of the fans of that page, or any of the other details that one can only get by selecting 'use facebook as ...' on a computer.

4. JunkyDog macrumors 6502

It seems that we speak different language here, you saying you wont be able to see whats going on on your facebook group, and what did i just tell you? Use facebook app for iphone on your iphone, login to facebook, mess around the groups wall etc, same thing with notifications on your darn phone, it will work, but its your bill, not mine..

Have a nice day.

5. cyks thread starter macrumors 68020

cyks

No, I asked if there was a way to log into facebook as the group from the phone instead of having to go to a computer.

Notifications is a poor workaround- especially when it comes to viewing and commenting on news feed posts.