Accessing Mobile Me via iPod Touch Safari

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by jcmc, Nov 19, 2009.

1. jcmc macrumors member

Hi there,

Apologies if this is a question raised and answered before. On holiday last week I tried to access my Mobile Me account via wi-fi on my iPod Touch. Connecting to the site I was directed to a Set Up page telling me to press the button below to set up that facility for my Touch.

The thing is that I have all that done already, months ago. I get my mail through Mail and all my settings matched what they recommended as necessary. I cannot however get past this page and on to the log in front page for Mobile Me - everytime I link to the page it's just this set up one.

Any thoughts ?

Thanks,

Craig

2. IgnatiusTheKing macrumors 68040

IgnatiusTheKing

You can't use the web versions of the MobileMe apps on the iPhone or iPod touch.

3. jcmc thread starter macrumors member

So you can't access iDisk (I know there is now a different app for this too) for example, or stored images via your browser ?

4. miamialley macrumors 68030

miamialley

You can only access your iDisk via the iDisk app for iPhone and iPod Touch.

5. IgnatiusTheKing macrumors 68040

IgnatiusTheKing

Correct. There is no mobile browser support for MobileMe.

Just use the iDisk app, Mail app, Calendar app, Contacts app. Not sure how one goes about accessing MobileMe galleries (simply because I don't really use them).