Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jcmc

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 16, 2008
Hi there,

Apologies if this is a question raised and answered before. On holiday last week I tried to access my Mobile Me account via wi-fi on my iPod Touch. Connecting to the site I was directed to a Set Up page telling me to press the button below to set up that facility for my Touch.

The thing is that I have all that done already, months ago. I get my mail through Mail and all my settings matched what they recommended as necessary. I cannot however get past this page and on to the log in front page for Mobile Me - everytime I link to the page it's just this set up one.

Any thoughts ?

Thanks,

Craig

jcmc

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 16, 2008
So you can't access iDisk (I know there is now a different app for this too) for example, or stored images via your browser ?

IgnatiusTheKing

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2007
Texas
So you can't access iDisk (I know there is now a different app for this too) for example, or stored images via your browser ?

Correct. There is no mobile browser support for MobileMe.

Just use the iDisk app, Mail app, Calendar app, Contacts app. Not sure how one goes about accessing MobileMe galleries (simply because I don't really use them).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.