Accessories for the iPod Touch?!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by PowerPC User, Aug 20, 2008.

1. PowerPC User macrumors newbie

Does anybody know of any good accessories that you can use with the device?

Or a complete list of; for example bluetooth, wifi or even wired devices?

Or is it possible to be able to connect devices to the device port on the iPod Touch? Or schematics perhaps?! :eek:

Thanks.
    (Oh, and any info will do, such as links, and even ideas for accessories would be nice too. :) )

2. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

Most anything that works on an iPod, works on the touch. FM Transmitters, AD2P Bluetooth setup, etc. Griffintechnology.com has a nice collection of accessories.

TEG

3. CSIrules macrumors newbie

How about a keyboard?

How about a full sized keyboard that could connect directly to your touch/iPhone? That would really make apps like Magic Pad useful, along with emails, posts, and others. I wouldn't even need a computer then.

4. PowerPC User thread starter macrumors newbie

Replying

Thanks for the link.
    There are many connecting things, aren't there?! :D

And yes, using a ("new-er") keyboard (that is "ergonomically" sound) is fun (pressing button, lol, jk), even when using for a 'small-screen device'. :)

Now, what I'm talking about is:
    how to control it (iPod) using other means.

Such as a some kind of surrounding case, easily/more comfortable holding/position
    that's not too... ugly/low-quality/bulky.

That may even be able to connect to other devices (or that's another "product" >_<), to continue with just the iPod Touch (the thread topic XD), yeahp, it would protect the screen also, and.....

....alright, I'll go "off topic" and say this pretty amusing statement:
    an encasing for the iPhone, that makes it like an actual (handset) telephone! LOL XD

lol, *phew* yeah, maybe, even another "computer" device within the casing (for the iPhone/iPod Touch) that would be the "progression"...

... O_O now what?! More reactionary, (almost) involuntary movement, that is called laughing? I think so! LOL

 Sorry, you must now continue other things, than reading this. >.>