Accessories in my shipment?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Benk3350, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Benk3350, Oct 30, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2013

Benk3350 macrumors member

So when I ordered my new macbook, I didn't order any accessories with it. I already have any adaptors, peripherals, etc that I might need. In my confirmation order, it listed everything I got correctly as well.

But I just got a shipment email, and its listing out these accessories I never ordered. Now at the end it says, "no xxxxxx" but why is it even listed there? Just a bit confused.

[​IMG]

And yes, I'm still on iOS6. lol

2. Chuck-Norris macrumors 6502a

1TB SSD ...man u blew a ton of money on this...

3. pat.micunnis macrumors regular

This is a generic shipping email...they are just stating they are NOT including any adapters for those ports. I only got a free SuperDrive and a Gigabit Ethernet to Thunderbolt adapter (separate shipping email).

I HEART Apple.

Attached Files:

4. Benk3350 thread starter macrumors member

I've unfortunately come to the standard where I need at least 1tb internal space on my machines. I would have gone for a cheaper fusion drive if it were possible, but since Apple is going all SSD, I went for it. At least the read/write speeds on the 1tb are seriously impressive

oh okay I understand now.

How did you get a free superdrive??

5. costabunny macrumors 68020

costabunny

Did you order applecare? I think i remember a thread mentioning this is listed as accessory kit on an order.

Or maybe I am up too early again?

6. pat.micunnis macrumors regular

I had issues with my recents orders (one with my iPhone 5s) and also trying to update my other Haswell 15" 2.6 order.

The representative was super nice and offered to make things right by giving me free expedited shipping. Then he asked if there was anything else... he then proceed to ask me if I've ever heard of the magic trackpad. I thought he was trying to sell this. To my surprise, he was offering to give this to me. I asked politely if I could get a SuperDrive instead. :) He told me I would receive an email with the updated order information. Later that day, I saw that he threw in the SuperDrive AND also TB to Ethernet gigabit adapter.

7. Benk3350 thread starter macrumors member

wow, thats awesome!