Accessories In Store?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by penajmz, May 4, 2015.

1. penajmz macrumors 68030

penajmz

When will Apple Watch accessories be available at the stores? I want to get an extra charger and a couple of bands but don't really want to order online, not good waiting... Especially with the whole deliveries of the watch.

Anybody know?

2. Weems213 macrumors newbie

Chargers available in stores (at least in the UK). Not sure about bands though

3. fischersd macrumors 68040

fischersd

Word is the chargers are available in store. There's no ETA on when the bands or watches will be available in stores. The massive backorders need to be satiated first.

Soonest you'll see watch product in stores is June - more likely later if there's still backorders by then.

4. BeyondtheTech macrumors 68020

BeyondtheTech

Chargers have shown up at both of my Apple Stores in NJ. That's about it. No Apple bands, no third-party docks. Everything in is trickling so slowly, I wondered if they jumped the gun just to beat out Pebble's release date or Android Wear integration app.

5. penajmz, May 4, 2015
    Last edited: May 4, 2015

penajmz thread starter macrumors 68030

penajmz

I will have to check my nearest store in Yonkers, NY to see if they have the chargers then.

I have a black sport band which is good for now I guess, at least I can workout with it which is the main reason I got the watch but I want a Milanese loop for work and going out.

6. andrewleekaho macrumors member

andrewleekaho

Chargers available at Hong Kong stores, no bands yet.

7. Rogo117 macrumors regular

They had both 1m and 2m chargers in stock at one of the Apple stores in NYC, so I'm assuming they'll be in stock at all. No bands though.