Accessories should sell out..NOT phones this weekend

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by map1978, Jun 16, 2009.

1. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

This is hands on experience talk right here for everyone close to a local apple store

Tomorrow (WED) I am going to Apple so I can pick up the case I want and buy some PS Crystal/Anti Films. For the first gen and last years 3G phone, the PS films were sold out the same day, hours later. They did not come back in stock for over a week. Plus, apple employees usually find cases to recommend to customers on there own and by the weekend, most cases are sold out or certain colors might be gone.

So if you can get your accessories now, do it. After a busy Fri, Sat/Sun (especially in a mall Apple Store), lots be gone.

Don't get me wrong, they will get stock of these accessories soon enough, but for phone geeks like us, a week feels like a month.

2. doubleatheman macrumors 6502a

doubleatheman

This is why I orderd my case and screenprotector on eBay last week, they are alredy here, and at half the cost.

3. DeusInvictus7 macrumors 68020

lol, yeah I know what you mean. However, I do want to see how good the new olephobic screen really is, since that was the main reason why I got the anti-glare screens in the first place, to get rid of fingerprints.

I'm picking up a Universal Dock tomorrow or maybe later today, so that will be my first iPhone 3G S accessory. I'm not sure if I want to get a case yet or not.