Accessory Question

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by gadgetz710, Jun 29, 2009.

1. gadgetz710 macrumors newbie

Hey guys!

I stumbled upon an iFridge system with speakers earlier today and I just wanted to know if anyone had used it before. It seems like it'd be a potentially dangerous environment for an iPod, especially for someone like me (Very very very very clumsy). But it sounded cool for like a kitchen/cooking music system and I wanted to see what you guys thought. The website I found it at is mobgob.com and here's the exact link http://mobgob.com/Appliances-15ad/S...f/iFridge-w-iPod-Dock-and-Speakers-v26149.php (It's safe, the mobgob site is similar to ebay or amazon but they order in bulk and give people lower prices because of it).

If you guys have experience or wouldn't mind checking it out for me, that'd be great! Let me know what you think! Thanks!

2. scienide09 macrumors 65816

scienide09

I think that says it all, really. Personally, this looks like something that would be a big waste. Do you need a fridge (or another fridge), and one that plays music?

3. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

That's near the top of retarded iPod accessories I've seen lately. Doesn't the iPod already play music? Why do you need a refrigerator to do it?

4. old-wiz macrumors G3

considering that mobgob provides no telephone number or address for its operations, why deal with them?

5. gadgetz710 thread starter macrumors newbie

Hmm

I don't know, maybe it isn't that great a product. I just thought it'd be good for the office or my son's dorm room or something. I already have an actual size refrigerator at my house so this would just be in adittion to.

Did you guys check out the website then? I'm not good at judging this stuff but it looked legit to me. Yeah I guess I can see the address/telephone number problem.

Thanks for the input guys!! Check it out and let me know! Maybe I'll just save the money then haha

6. J&JPolangin macrumors 68030

....it might be useful if you go camping alot?