Accidentally deleted all iCloud contacts

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by iphoneman111, Sep 2, 2012.

1. iphoneman111 macrumors newbie

Hi

I'm in a bit of a sticky situation. I've managed to accidentally deleted all the contacts on my macs address book which and synced with my iCloud account, so my iCloud address book is now totally empty!

Thankfully my iPhone was safely off during this period and that will have all my contacts stored on it. However it is configured to sync with my iCloud account so I am afraid to turn it on, fearing that all my contacts will be wiped when it does it's automatic sync.

So is there a way I can restore my iCould contact list to match the contacts on my phone ?

Note: I dont have iCloud back ups of my phone, I have a local one on my machine and I tried to recover the contacts using this tool but it only seems to be able to see the contacts in the backup stored on my phone before I started using iCloud.

Thank you for your time.

2. iphoneman12 macrumors newbie

Hi, Have you figured out how to recover your data? I also accidentally deleted all my contact on iCloud. I didn't back it up? Is there ANY way that I can get it back. Anyone please help. I am willing to pay some money. Thanks.

3. binlinas macrumors newbie

My brother was connected to iCloud and so was I but when I found out we had each others numbers I told him to delete mine and when he did they were deleted from my phone and iTunes as well. What do I do to restore them?