Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

coolnitman

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 29, 2012
Is there any way to restore iphone without loosing JB? I'm on 7.0.4

Even if I copy paste carrier bundle from other 5s the folder inside it are not linked

Hackintosh Sr.

macrumors regular
Dec 11, 2008
If you delete it again then restart your phone twice i beleive it should pick up carrier bundle automatically

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Is there any way to restore iphone without loosing JB? I'm on 7.0.4

Even if I copy paste carrier bundle from other 5s the folder inside it are not linked

You might need to manually symlink them (i don't know how)

----------

If you delete it again then restart your phone twice i beleive it should pick up carrier bundle automatically

I think the ones he deleted was the default ones, which is loaded from the ipsw. Not the OTA carrier bundles

djkasmic

macrumors member
Jan 9, 2014
I had the same problem. I got the carrierbundle from a friend and pasted them in with ifile, after resetting network-settings and respring everything was fine.

Give it a try!!

Syndicate0017

macrumors 6502
May 3, 2013
I had the same problem. I got the carrierbundle from a friend and pasted them in with ifile, after resetting network-settings and respring everything was fine.

Give it a try!!

Do this and if it still isn't working, download the comm center patch from apt.chinasnow.net repo

greatham316

macrumors newbie
May 15, 2014

Give it a try!!

Any chance you can share the carrier.bundle.bundle? I'm having the same problem, thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:

djkasmic

macrumors member
Jan 9, 2014
Which carrier do you have? I am from Germany, so I don't know if the carrier.bundle will work.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.