iPad Accidentally deleted UIKit.dylib from iFile - Upload please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

magellan14

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 3, 2011
So I was trying to resolve a problem and stupidly deleted usr/lib/CrazyDoraemon/UIKit.dylib …everybody should have it and it control some important functions. If somebody would be willing to go into iFile or iFunxbox (or something similar) and somehow export the folder so that it can be uploaded for me to download and then put back on my iPad in its rightful spot it would be very much appreciated - I would avoid a restore.

THANK YOU, SHOULD ONLY TAKE 5 MINUTES FROM ONE TO DO!!!!

magellan14

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 3, 2011
Anybody

I really do not want to restore…if somebody could take 5 minutes to do it I would be indebted to them.

magellan14

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 3, 2011
Still couldn't find it, just restore and rejailbreak before it too late.
I appreciate looking into it but I am going to hold off and wait to see if somebody else can get it. One did say he found it.

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
I don't think this comes with the stock iOS. I did some searching online and it appears crazydoraemon is related to an in app purchase hack

magellan14

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 3, 2011
I don't think this comes with the stock iOS. I did some searching online and it appears crazydoraemon is related to an in app purchase hack
That would make sense… but ever since i deleted it my notification center has been black and when i pull it down i get nothing…which is why i was led to believe it had some affect on stock iOS and came with it.

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
That would make sense… but ever since i deleted it my notification center has been black and when i pull it down i get nothing…which is why i was led to believe it had some affect on stock iOS and came with it.
do you have appsync installed?

balamw

Staff member
Aug 16, 2005
New England
MOD NOTE: MR does not condone obtaining apps outside the venues provided by their copyright holders.

B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.