Accidently Wiped my photo's :(

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Becbop, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Becbop macrumors newbie

I have recently bought a iphone 4 to replace my broken iphone 3gs.

I warn you now...ım useless wıth Apple products and ı have somehow wiped my photois off my 4 :(

For once i decided to regiester my phone with iTunes and all that jazz. In the process i clicked to restore settings....and thus replaced my existing photo's with my backed up photo's from my 3. I had no idea it saved all this ınfo as ı manually drag my photo's on my computer. Oddly my app's, phone book or ıpod (had no musıc on ıt) status hasnt changed...just my dam photo's have gone :(

I have lost stuff lıke thıs before on my pc and ıt has been recovered...can ANYBODY help..I promise to learn how to use my mac carefully and effıcantly ın the future :)

2. iG0tB00ts macrumors newbie

Um... Did you ever backup your iPhone 4? If not, there is no way to get your iPhone 4 photos back.

3. toiday macrumors regular

If you have a backup from your iphone 3gs, the when you plug in your iPhone 4 the first time, iTune should ask you to restore from your iphone 3gs.

If you're not familiar with Apple, why use iPhone? You would be better off using an Android.