Account Balance Different on iPod touch and iTunes (was: Help quick please!)

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by groovdudeyo, Dec 28, 2008.

1. groovdudeyo macrumors regular

groovdudeyo

So I just bougbt a whole bunch of stuff with a fifteen dollar gift card on itunes. I bought them right form my ipod touch and from my ipod it says that there is 6 cents left in my account. So I just went onto itunes on my comp and it says I have the 15 dollars still. I dont want to charge my parents credit card for fifteen bucks and I really dont wanna do something illegal. I have been having A lot of problems with my ipod lately and they have gotten so bad Im going to try and get apple to give me a new one so it could just be another glitch on my ipod but im pretty sure I spent it.

2. groovdudeyo thread starter macrumors regular

groovdudeyo

Answer fast please!

So I just bought a whole bunch of stuff with a fifteen dollar gift card on itunes. I bought them right form my ipod touch and from my ipod it says that there is 6 cents left in my account. So I just went onto itunes on my comp and it says I have the 15 dollars still. I dont want to charge my parents credit card for fifteen bucks and I really dont wanna do something illegal. I have been having A lot of problems with my ipod lately and they have gotten so bad Im going to try and get apple to give me a new one so it could just be another glitch on my ipod but im pretty sure I spent it. I posted this same thing in the itunes forum.

3. stukdog macrumors 6502

I'd say log out of your iTunes account on your computer, then log back in and see if that changes.

4. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Don't make duplicate threads. Don't make threads with worthless titles.

5. groovdudeyo thread starter macrumors regular

groovdudeyo

6. iSecks macrumors newbie

I've heard of people who used this money they got doing that and their credit cards didn't get charged, but I wouldn't do it just in case. Try syncing to your iPod, I've heard of some people who this happened to that got rid of that glitch.

7. triangle92 macrumors newbie

This happens to me lol no worries
    just click on where it says $15.00
    then log in to your account, and it will update to the correct amount (6 cents)
    lol believe me i always try to spend it when that happens, but it doesnt work

8. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

Yup yup. The iTunes counter does not update in real time.

9. UserName macrumors member

just click on your itunes name and then it will change. type in pass.

10. Jeremy1026 macrumors 68020

Jeremy1026

Way to dig up a month old thread, that has already been solved.