accounting & reporting

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by shawnelyce, Sep 11, 2007.

1. shawnelyce macrumors newbie

I'm needing an application that will do the following two most important jobs for me:

keep track of customer accounts, generating invoices, statements and receipts
    keep track of business expenses, generating reports catagorizing these expenses for tax purposes

anybody have any good suggestions? These are my main requirements, however an application that will also allow me to keep track of bills and such would be nice....

2. tkidBOSTON macrumors 6502a

tkidBOSTON

There are a ton of applications out there that will fit the bill. How much were you looking to spend?

The Apple store even sells some solutions such as QuickBooks and MYOB AccountEdge.

3. shawnelyce thread starter macrumors newbie

as little as possible, of course! :)

I don't mind spending up to a couple of hundred if it's the best choice and will work for the long term..although I'd rather not if I don't have to.

4. tkidBOSTON macrumors 6502a

tkidBOSTON

Well, I'm not a user of small business software nor do I have much experience in the smaller applications but I'll recommend taking a look at Peachtree. They have multiple favors- I'm sure you can find something to fit what you're looking for.

5. shawnelyce thread starter macrumors newbie

myob first edge??

Anybody got experience/opinions/gripes about first edge?