Accounting Software for Mac

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by MacFanUK, Jul 30, 2010.

1. MacFanUK macrumors 6502a

MacFanUK

Hi,
    I am looking for some accounting software that'll run on a Mac and it needs to have a UK version (or at least ability to set currency to GBP).

Is there anything that can be accessed over a network like Sage can be?

Thanks in advance.

2. deadwulfe macrumors 6502a

deadwulfe

The company I work for, in the U.S., uses Intacct. Their website claims to be able to handle multiple currencies, although I don't have any experience with that functionality.

It's web-based software, not specifically Mac software, but it does work on Mac.

3. JasonBourne1 macrumors regular

Liquid Accounts - the easiest and cheapest accounting package I've used.
    The best thing about it is that its all done online - so you can use it on any computer, on any browser, on any network - you can even use it on an iPad like I do.
    I've used Sage, Quickbooks etc. but found it difficult to get used to it. I came across Liquid by default and haven't looked back since.
    Its £20 a month, with free support, and you can customize depending on what your business needs.
    E.g - If you aren't VAT registered, you can remove the function, and then can switch it on if you do need it.
    You can do a free demo or trial before you buy it. You might wanna check it out. Highly recommended mate.

www.liquidaccounts.net