Ace Attorney Apollo Justice

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by e²Studios, Feb 20, 2008.

1. e²Studios macrumors 68020

e²Studios

Anyone buy this DS game? I picked it up at Fry's today since it was on sale, Frys tends to have games on sale on release day which worked out good for me today :)

I forgot my DS at home so it'll have to wait till I get home to boot up the game.

2. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Sounds like Harvey birdman(PSP) and P.Wright(DS)....I never heard of this titles but you'll let me know how it is. I haven't touch my DS in a while...it might be time for me to get back in it.

Any new games out?

Bless

3. nintyuser macrumors newbie

I'm thinking of picking it since I can get 5 dollars off from my reward zone at bestbuy. I haven't really played any Phoenix Wright games but my wife does and loves them so i will pick them up for her. Or maybe rent it from gamefly. 1up gave it 8.5 out of 10. Which is always good too.

4. Chone macrumors 65816

Chone

For those who don't know, Apollo Justice is the new game in the Ace Attorney series, basically it's Phoenix Wright 4 except you play as Apollo Justice but the game world is the same and you do meet Phoenix.

I'm currently going through Trials & Tribulations (I'm on Case 3 right now), as soon as I finish that one I'm getting Apollo Justice, I love Phoenix Wright games so much, I think they alone are worth the price of admission for a DS.

Apollo Justice is special in the way that it was made from the ground-up for the DS (the other PW games were originally Japan only GBA releases) so it has a few gameplay additions (like analyzing videos as well as photos, examining evidence as 3D models and using forensic tools for investigation) and of course much better graphical and sound quality.

This and Professor Layton should satisfy any adventure maniacs out there, to be honest, Layton and Phoenix Wright are much better alternatives to Brain Age for the logic-addicted gamer, especially since they actually have a pretty enjoyable story :rolleyes: