Achievements missing in watchOS 4

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Apps' started by VSG, Sep 20, 2017.

1. VSG macrumors regular

Hey, everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone else noticed this: in previous versions of watchOS if you closed your Activity goal several days in a row and kept going, you achieved a “Longest Activity Streak” medal (don’t know if that’s the proper name in English, sorry).

I have updated to watchOS 4, and that no longer seems to be the case. Not only do I not get a notification when I close all my rings in the evening (or any updates during the day on how I am doing with achieving my goals), that achievement for the Longest Activity Streak does not seem to get updated.

Is this happening with anyone else?

Apple said they would help you achieve more goals than before, well that doesn’t seem to be the case for me. I think it’s a real bummer. I also haven’t seen any of the new flashy notifications for achieving a goal yet.

Best regards,
    VSG

2. DblHelix macrumors 6502

Nope. I get alerts and still get the achievements. Also, when you are close to closing rings late in the day the watch recommends a walk or other activity to do it

3. testcard macrumors 68040

testcard

Yes, others are posting about issues with activity alerts and notifications not appearing as they should. Mine disappeared for a couple of days, but magically began working again on Saturday.

4. daflake macrumors 6502a

Same boat... My wife was complaining that the apps on her watch weren't keep track of caloric burn correctly. I decided to reset the watch last night and restore it to see if that helped. Not sure if it has at this point. I think she regrets giving me her Garmin now.

5. VSG thread starter macrumors regular

Good to hear me and my wife are not alone.
    Bummer though. Any idea how to fix this?

Updated past Tuesday and haven’t gotten any achievement since.