AcquisitionX...a couple of things

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by thegoldenmackid, May 21, 2007.

1. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

Hello, I paid for my copy of Acquisition and love it, I dont feel half as bad from steeling from U2's and Eminem's pockets now (although I've bought albums from both).

1. Is there a new update coming, I remember acquisition used to be doing constant updates (i remember one time two days in a row)?

2. I am using both the P2P and Torrent parts of Acquisition and for some reason Acquisition will often times disconnect or appear to be connecting and only downloading the torrents, I loose all features of the P2P part??? Any ideas...?

Thanks

2. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

It's spelt lose, not loose. I'd help you more but it looks like you're using the app for illegal purposes.

3. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

4. RedTomato macrumors 68040

RedTomato

You need to think up some sort of fake cover story as to why you're using it for a completely legal purpose.

i.e. "I wrote an amazing firefox extension, and 2000 people have downloaded it from my server last year. Then my server burnt down in a fire, and my house was burgled, and my laptop was stolen plus my backup external HD. So I lost all my backups. I need to use Aquistion to download a copy of my own program! Plz heelp !!!one!!"

5. dav macrumors 6502

Let's just say you paid for a terrible application that will probably never be updated again. Enjoy.

6. Queso macrumors G4

Mate, really. You should have saved the app money and bought the music. Musicians have to eat too.

7. steviem macrumors 68020

steviem

[Bono]Please, don't think about me, think of the starving children![/bono]

Shouldnt this Topic go to the wasteland?

8. Queso macrumors G4

It isn't just the headline act that gets royalties on a recording.

And I agree, it's time for this to disappear into the great desolate beyond....