Acrobat Pro Update

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Kashchei, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Kashchei macrumors 65816

Kashchei

I remember back when Leopard was released one of the big programs that didn't run correctly was Acrobat Professional. At the time Adobe said that they were going to release an update in January, and I thought that this would occur during last week's conference. No such luck. Does anyone know anything about an update to this program?

2. velocipede macrumors newbie

I am waiting too. I just checked Adobe's site and saw no mention of the update. Since Acrobat is critical for some of my work, I have had to wait to upgrade Leopard. Hopefully, it will only be a few more days.

3. Peace macrumors P6

Peace

I have CS3 and there was an update to Acrobat pro a couple weeks ago.

4. Kashchei thread starter macrumors 65816

Kashchei

Could you provide a link for that? I own CS3 as well and I still can't make pdf files from Acrobat Professional in Leopard. The last update on the Adobe site also seems to be days before Leopard was announced. If you have different information than this, I'd love to hear about it--I've really missed this feature!

5. cholent macrumors newbie

Adobe Acrobat Pro Update 8.1.2

Adobe Acrobat Pro update 8.1.2 fixes the print problem.

I have Acrobat Pro 8 and was automatically informed of the update today 2/6/08. I installed it and it works fine.

Interestingly, I don't see it on the Acrobat update site, and no, I do not have a separate Adobe Reader installed on my Mac.

Good Luck!