Action Adventure Anyone?

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by evan g, Mar 22, 2009.

1. evan g macrumors regular

Lately I've been just ABSOLUTELY tired of FPS and TPS. I looked up what my problem was (and as it turns out this is a good thing) and apparently I need to play some action adventure games. And now that I think about it, that's exactly what I need! So! Lately I've been having spectacular weather and didn't want to stay inside playing video games, so I was wondering what some good, fun, long lasting, action/adventure titles out there for the PSP that don't have too much of a Japanese influence? No offense intended, it's just not my cup of tea. Any suggestions?

2. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

Well, for starters you should buy a DS. :p I'm sure their a few on the PSP, but I know for a fact their a ton on the DS. So I'm of little help. :eek:

3. evan g thread starter macrumors regular

You have a point. :p

But just bare with me here. Say that maybe theres just one game on the PSP that is like I described. :rolleyes:

4. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Second the DS call. Many adventure games on that system. Castlevania being probably the best.

5. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

Naaa, you're out of luck. *I kid* What about Gods of War? :)

6. evan g thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah it does seem like a good idea, and I probably will, but I've never been too keen on buying a $40 PSP title. Say what you will. ;)

7. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

I'm not really keen on paying more than $30-ish for any game on any platform now days. I can't even bring myself to pay 99¢ for a game on Touch, but will buy a song I like without a second thought...

8. txa1265 macrumors 6502a

txa1265

God Of War was just added to the PSP 'Greatest Hits' collection, meaning you should start seeing it for $20 very soon. No excuse not to try ...

9. evan g thread starter macrumors regular

Oh that's right. I wonder what took it so long?

10. txa1265 macrumors 6502a

txa1265

I'm sure they were milking it for full-price holiday sales ...