activate mms

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by fenderbass146, Jul 16, 2009.

1. fenderbass146 macrumors 65816

fenderbass146

I have a at&t iphone 3.0 3gs. I don't want to jailbreak it, but I want to access mms. How can I do this. Also I don't have another at&t phone avaible to me to use. Is it possible to do this anyway?

2. gumball981 macrumors member

be prepared for harassment...
    SEARCH.

mRoogle.

3. James.123 macrumors regular

i am also wondering the same thing. I am running the new 3.1 beta 2 if that changes anything... Is there a way i can send or just receive mms? Any new way without changes my at&t texting plan?

4. fenderbass146 thread starter macrumors 65816

fenderbass146

I did search, but could not find a way to do it without a att phone to put my sim card in temporarly

5. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I've got MMS receive/send and tethering, so just search MMS and you'll get multiple hits (162 to be exaxt).....:cool::cool::cool:

6. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

...and even that way doesn't work all the time or ever. You'll just need to wait like the rest of us. Until then, post your questions in one of the threads already opened about this to keep from getting flamed.

7. cocky jeremy macrumors 68040

cocky jeremy

All the possible ways to do it are really off and on. I did the tethering/MMS hack and kept trying different info to get it to send.. and 6 days later my girlfriend gets the same picture 5-7 times.. all the setttings i tried DID work, just on a 6 day delay. :p

8. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I just used tethering for an entire week w/o issue; and today as everyday since I installed MMS, everything is fine as usual.....:cool::cool::cool: