Activation Video Hints New Line Soon in iTS?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by NightStorm, Jun 26, 2007.

1. NightStorm macrumors 68000

If you watch the Activation video, towards the end the guy walks you through syncing. On the video tab, 'Wedding Crashers' is listed as an available movie that can be transferred to the iPhone. However, this movie (or any distributed via New Line as far as I know) is not yet available in the iTunes Store... a hint of things to come?

2. lofight macrumors 68000

lofight

Maybe the people at Apple rip illegaly to there computer :p :p

3. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

I don't think that they use movies that they can't sell on iTunes in their videos, so if we are lucky we will have more movies available on iTunes on friday.

4. nlivo macrumors 6502a

that definately means that they are going to announce a new production team (whatever you call them) movie company to iTunes......but SJ did play beatles music on his iPhone when he was announcing it but we all know how that turned out but it think movies are completely different......that is awesome!!!!

5. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

I heard there should be some new content on iTunes in the upcoming year.

:D

-nickspohn

6. qzak macrumors 6502

i would assume they ripped it to their computer and just forgot to take it off there for this demo.

in the video, for birthday it comes up set on May 14th, so I'm wondering if that's when they made the video?

7. pengu macrumors 6502a

he specifically said it will get your details from your appleID account details

8. qzak macrumors 6502

then why did the year not come up? i don't remember setting up my apple ID but i figure if it remembers your month and date, it would remember your year?

9. billabong macrumors 6502

now all we need is some HD content, and I would be be happy...

10. OutThere macrumors 603

OutThere

It would be very much like Apple to also do some expanding in the iTunes store with the release of the iPhone...like "hey get your new iPhone and fill it with this new stuff we're premiering on the iTunes store"

11. Grimace macrumors 68040

Grimace

they had a similar deal with Beatles music right? It played during some keynote and was then available (I think?) a few weeks later. Or maybe that was just Sir Paul's music.

12. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

No Beatles music is available on the iTS, and Paul's music came quite a long while later...