iPhone Activator causing screen to be unresponsive

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by slith003, Feb 28, 2013.

1. slith003 macrumors member

I have activator set up for swipe up from the bottom of the screen to bring up multitasking plane. However, when i try to swipe the notification bar after i am unable to swipe it down until i swipe in a horizontal motion first. I was wondering if that was an issue with the activator app or with my iphone and should look into getting it replaced through warranty.

2. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

Interesting....I can duplicate this one and am getting the same results you are. I hadn't made the connection.

Do you have any other actions set for the status bar area? I have two (SBSettings/swipe left & MCP/double tap--both are default actions for those tweaks), and I assumed that it was one of those at fault.

3. slith003 thread starter macrumors member

The only other tweak i have in the notification bar is ncsettings. I do not have any other swiping actions set up on my phone.

4. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

Could very well be Activator then; I rarely use the NC, so it's not a deal breaker for me, but I can see where it would be a nuisance for others. The good news is that it's pretty unlikely to be a defective phone. Hopefully someone else will chime in with their experience or a solution.

5. aPple nErd macrumors 68030

aPple nErd

Happening here too. Just reboot and it's ok for a while again.

6. tys macrumors 6502

I get this issue with the latest 1.7.4 version of activator as well. After a swipe up (in my case to activate switcher) the notification center becomes unresponsive to swipe-down unless I do some other action first. I reverted to version 1.7.2 and everything works fine.
    I contacted the developer about it a couple weeks ago, but never heard anything back.
    I found the 1.7.2 deb file with a google search and installed via iFile.