Activator problems.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Mborz, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Mborz macrumors newbie

Nov 30, 2011
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

I recently enabled that the activator switches to the precious or next track in the lockscreen when I hold the up or down volume, this is working great but I have one issue, when I change tracks by holding the volune buttons it will also increase or decrease my volume, is there any way to get around this? I want it to change volume when I single tap the volume buttons and disable it increasing or decreasing when I hold the volume buttons, how do I do this?

Don't suggest VolumeButtonExtender please, it simply doesn't work for me, I had 5.0.1 and switched back to 4.3.3 and all of a sudden it stopped working the way it did before.

2. SuperMar1o macrumors newbie

Dec 3, 2011
  3. bmwhd macrumors 6502a

May 22, 2008
    Yep. 1.5.8 has some issues on 4.3.3 JB. I reported a bug where some of my actions stopped working after the upgrade. Ex: I have the LED flashlight app tied to Volume Up, Down sequence and that stopped working in 1.5.8.