Activator problems.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Mborz, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Mborz macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

I recently enabled that the activator switches to the precious or next track in the lockscreen when I hold the up or down volume, this is working great but I have one issue, when I change tracks by holding the volune buttons it will also increase or decrease my volume, is there any way to get around this? I want it to change volume when I single tap the volume buttons and disable it increasing or decreasing when I hold the volume buttons, how do I do this?

Don't suggest VolumeButtonExtender please, it simply doesn't work for me, I had 5.0.1 and switched back to 4.3.3 and all of a sudden it stopped working the way it did before.

Thanks!

2. SuperMar1o macrumors newbie

3. bmwhd macrumors 6502a

bmwhd

Yep. 1.5.8 has some issues on 4.3.3 JB. I reported a bug where some of my actions stopped working after the upgrade. Ex: I have the LED flashlight app tied to Volume Up, Down sequence and that stopped working in 1.5.8.