Activator working for anybody?

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors 604
Original poster
Feb 14, 2008
Madison, WI
i installed and assigned a simulated sleep/wake button press to a three finger tap. I'm getting a resorting every time I do this.

Did I do something wrong or is activator not updated for iOS 9 yet?

bufffilm

Suspended
May 3, 2011
on Wed, i tried to assign a custom action on a three-finger tap and it resprings every time.

running the latest version on a 6s...

iphonedude2008

macrumors 65816
Nov 7, 2009
Irvine, CA
what device? just saw you have 6S+

not working on my 6+
That's strange. It doesn't seem like the code would be any different for the two as Ryan hasn't brought 3D touch feature into it yet. I don't know what to say besides remove cydia substrate and reinstall all the tweaks one by one.

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors 604
Original poster
Feb 14, 2008
Madison, WI
the gestures are not fully working yet for ios9. a quick search of the first couple pages would of revealed this info to you.
Thanks Search-Officer Snagwell! Very helpful!

That's strange. It doesn't seem like the code would be any different for the two as Ryan hasn't brought 3D touch feature into it yet. I don't know what to say besides remove cydia substrate and reinstall all the tweaks one by one.
It seems like it's just the three finger tap. I assigned it to another action and it works perfectly.

Reactions: iphonedude2008

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors 604
Original poster
Feb 14, 2008
Madison, WI
I believe slide in and slide out are also not working.

Most stuff with it IS working, but there's some that isn't. I do believe it's still in a beta phase. Hopefully a solid update will occur soon.
Ah yeah. I did try the "slide out bottom of screen" and it did nothing which is better than crashing the springboard.

I've assigned a double tap of the left status bar and it's close to what I was going for but it's a bit of a stretch and it's not 100% as it gets confused with buttons that may be in that corner sometimes.

Basically I need a simple one-handed lock shortcut since the case I'm using makes the buttons pretty tough to work.

Reactions: eyoungren