Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

D ROCK

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 6, 2007
anyoe with an iMac handy can you tell me if the Apple site specs are correct for actual dimensions of the 24"iMac alu?
h 20.5
w 22.4
d 8.1

this is what Apple is saying but I would like to know from someone who has one so I can verify the desk hole I need to create.
I will need to alter my existing "hole" in my desk by removing some shelving to accomodate the larger screen but as yet don't know how big to actually make it.

thanks all!

jhkingsr

macrumors regular
Mar 23, 2007
NC
anyoe with an iMac handy can you tell me if the Apple site specs are correct for actual dimensions of the 24"iMac alu?
h 20.5
w 22.4
d 8.1

I measured mine and the Apple dimensions are correct. Go ahead and make your "hole"!

D ROCK

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 6, 2007
Made my "hole" and the iMac looks beautiful in it.

I originally thought it was way too big but now that I am used to it I love it and could se a bigger one someday. cause you get used to having all that room to play around.
:eek:)

peejack

macrumors 6502a
Aug 7, 2007
Made my "hole" and the iMac looks beautiful in it.

I originally thought it was way too big but now that I am used to it I love it and could se a bigger one someday. cause you get used to having all that room to play around.
:eek:)

Show us a pic?? :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.